Author Topic:   AGM Bolt Action L96  (Read 1902 times)

ShootEmUp

AGM Bolt Action L96
« on: November 20, 2011, 01:43:33 PM »
I love this gun, my friend has one and the one time I shot it I couldn't believe the accuracy. The thing is though he just got so I don't know exactly how good this gun really is. I've done quite a bit of research on it and sounds like it will hold up perfectly fine and you can do fairly easy maintenance on it. I've watched videos and shot the gun myself and it seems to have good accuracy. I'm just not real sure how good it will do in the long run.
    If anybody has any information on this gun that can help me out I would really appreciate it, thanks!

Alpha42

Re:   AGM Bolt Action L96
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 02:17:53 PM »

ShootEmUp

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 10:20:23 PM »
Oh, well those guys didn't have very good things to say about that gun at all ajgrega. I'm starting to rethink this gun now...

Reverandff7

• Playing smarter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 03:20:11 PM »
Well to be honest bro i completely  forgot to mention this. But one of my team members owns one of these and he is on this forum. Ill have him make a comment for sure so he can tell you what he thinks. I know he complained about alot of stuff but i dont know what they are. i kinda didnt pay to much attention since im not a marksman/sniper.
Travis Perry
N.O.V.A. Team Leader
G&G SIG553
Custom SIG552
H&k Umerex G36CV
We G17
CYMA 030(with highcap mag)

Network Of Violent Activities - Thats what we are and what we do.

zoanthro

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 04:01:39 PM »
On the AGM L96, its a gun that you pay for what you get.  It's a great starter gun and has decient performance out of the box.  The only real issue it has is that there are no upgrades for it.  Because of the unique hopup it has I havn't found a tightbore that will fit it.  Also the about the only internal you can upgrade is the spring itself.  The pistons and spring guides from other L96's will not work in it.  The one thing that I recommend is making some barrel spacers for it.  The one that comes with it is flimsy and doesn't really do any good.  I've tried to buy these but the are hard to get a hold of.  I ended up making mine out of some thick styrafoam.  This will drastically improve the accuracy of this gun.

If you have any more questions just ask.  I'm not on the forums very much but my team captian Reverand is and he'll let me know if you have any questions.

Hope this helped,
Zoanthro
NOVA

Reverandff7

• Playing smarter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2011, 07:47:19 AM »
Thank you zan for your input it is greatly appreciated
Travis Perry
N.O.V.A. Team Leader
G&G SIG553
Custom SIG552
H&k Umerex G36CV
We G17
CYMA 030(with highcap mag)

Network Of Violent Activities - Thats what we are and what we do.