Author Topic: Custom Metal Work/Polishing Services  (Read 2054 times)

BlackJack

• View Profile
Custom Metal Work/Polishing Services
« on: February 20, 2014, 10:49:03 PM »
Hey y'all, Blackjack here.

Recently I acquired an Elite Force M1911A1 and did some custom work on the slide.
I posted pictures and within a very short time, had a request to do the same work on another 1911.
The end results of both were so great I am going to go ahead and offer these services to anyone who wants them.

-METAL WORK/POLISHING-

I have the ability to take any METAL part of a gun and strip the paint off and get the silver colored metal underneath to shine, similar to nickel plated metal. The process can be applied to practically any metal surface, however I will examine the material beforehand to ensure I can get the correct look from it.

-TIME-

This process can take several days to complete depending on the extent of your request; this is largely due to the fact I have college and work. However I will do my very best to have the product returned rapidly.

-COST-

I do not charge a flat rate for any job but I do require that you reimburse me for material (usually no more than $10; depending on the project)
I charge an hourly rate of $10 per hour.
I do my very best to complete a job quickly but depending on the intricacy of a job, it can take me much longer than anticipated.

(TIME EXAMPLE: A slide on a handgun takes me approximately 1-2 hours. An entire gun handgun takes me approximately 4-5 hours NOTE: These are APPROXIMATE times, I do not guarantee my times but will let you know if it is going to take me considerably longer than originally anticipated)

PLEASE NOTE: I am NO professional. I do not guarantee a professional quality finish once completed, but I do have faith in my work. I am extremely pleased with my results and will not take on a job that won't come out looking great. I promise to do my very best to get the best finish I can. 

-CURRENT PORTFOLIO-
My personal sidearm.
Elite Force M1911A1 Custom
-BEFORE-

-AFTER-

1st Project
Elite Force RED JACKET 1911 Tactical
-BEFORE-

-AFTER-

For a price estimate or if you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. I will respond ASAP.
Thank You.
God Bless
-Blackjackâ™ 

Custom Classic Army M4 - Grunt
Custom Elite Force M1911A1 - Maverick
Custom UTG M490 Shotgun - Breacher

CUSTOM METAL/POLISH WORK HERE http://springfieldairsoft.com/forum/index.php?topic=1479.msg15565#new