Author Topic: Warhammer 40k  (Read 3366 times)

Dager

Warhammer 40k
« on: May 18, 2013, 02:39:04 AM »
Anybody here play Warhammer 40k?   I'm looking to get back into it and I need to find someone to play.

-Dager
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 01:34:49 PM by Dager »

Reverandff7

• Playing smarter
    • View Profile
Re: Warhammer 40k
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 11:11:44 PM »
I play but i live in stl now. What army you thinking about playing? Now that the new 6th edition rules are here codexs are getting reprinted
Travis Perry
N.O.V.A. Team Leader
G&G SIG553
Custom SIG552
H&k Umerex G36CV
We G17
CYMA 030(with highcap mag)

Network Of Violent Activities - Thats what we are and what we do.

Dager

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 01:22:17 AM »
I have a blood angels army that I can set up with up to 2500 points.    I have looked over some of the new edition rules and they look pretty solid, I'm not sure if my blood angels 6th edition codex has come out yet, but I think I have the most recent one.   I haven't played in years so im a little rusty lol.   

-Dager

Reverandff7

• Playing smarter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 06:12:02 PM »
Its alright the major thing to remember that changed was Overwatch and the Charging is now 2d6 instead of a flat 6" Also all vehicles have HP(Hull Points) If you do not have the 6th ed codex(Hard Back now) Then what you should is pick up the book. Yes its 75 bucks but it has all the updated units for each army in the back.

Blood angels eh... I think my spacewolf army would have some fun. Well next time I am going to be in springfield yo ill bring my orks down... 1500 point game sound good? Remember you need free up about 7hrs lol just for the new rules
Travis Perry
N.O.V.A. Team Leader
G&G SIG553
Custom SIG552
H&k Umerex G36CV
We G17

Dager

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 01:22:55 PM »
lol sounds like fun.  Some of the new rules are killer for my army.  Like I can have up to 30 death company soldiers all with power weapons or such and jump packs.  with my HQ in the squad I can deep strike anywhere I want without any scatter at all.  And I get to re-roll once each turn to bring them out of reserve.  So Dirty!  haha.  Talk about taking out your troops in one turn lol.  I cant wait to use them again.  And I checked with metagames, and the newest blood angels codex is the paper back, so that must be edition 5 I guess?

Reverandff7

• Playing smarter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013, 03:46:01 PM »
That is correct... that means that the remake of the codex is 5th edition. The only 6th ed reprints thus far are Tau and Chaos... which i might add or just sick now. I would also like to mention that the scatter rule awesome with you but thank god i do not have to deal with that with my ORKZ. All i have for reserve is my Kommandoz but with Boss Snikrot as the leader of the squad i can bring them in from any end of the table. The crappy part is they have changed the rules now to where you can not charge from reserves and deep strike. It use to just be deep strike but now its both. Also not to mention that to bring them into play on the 2nd its a 3 not a 4 now. Just so many changes that just urk my boyz to a halt. The only advantage that i have right now is that I play a speed freaks army so my army list consists of 2 trukks with 12 boys+nob with pk, 24 bikes with nobs and pk's, Looted wagon with boomgun, Wadzzakka Gutsmak as my HQ(He allowes me to have bikes as troop choice), and finally my 15 Kommandoz with Snikrot and 2 burnas.
Travis Perry
N.O.V.A. Team Leader
G&G SIG553
Custom SIG552
H&k Umerex G36CV
We G17

kriegtrooper

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 05:00:19 PM »
I'm actually building a death corps of krieg loadout for airsoft and cosplay