Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 166316 times)

Boba Fett

Re: Introductions
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2010, 06:47:44 PM »
oh yes, springer battles are just the beginning! You have no idea how much more fun awaits you here in the world of airsoft...*smiles knowingly* ;D

Thinkred

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2010, 08:25:58 PM »
Hi my name is Kolby Miller some may know me from SoGo i have been play for about a year now so far i only have a nbb usp, M3, and a echo 1 MP5 master series. and tommorrow willl hopefully be going to sogo to get a gas blow back.

Avi

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2010, 07:36:27 PM »
HELLO SPRINGFIELD AIRSOFT!
Im Avi,
a member of JTAG (Joplin Tactical Airsoft Group)
Im a rifleman for my team
looking forward to playing again at sogo soon.

Reverandff7

• Playing smarter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2010, 01:40:19 PM »
Hi

Name is Travis
Handle: Reverand (Rev)
Married

I got started about 3 years ago in my back yard shootin some foo's up. Then on my batch party my bestman came in took me to SoGo every since then i have been hooked. We have about 6 people that play with us on a regular basses 1 from columbia. We go to sogo about 1 time every 3 months and we have a blast... Our next trip will be on July 17th at 4pm to 8pm if anyone came

CYMA mp5
DE g36c
Swiss Armys Sig552
H&K AEP

« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 01:51:04 PM by Reverandff7 »
Travis Perry
N.O.V.A. Team Leader
G&G SIG553
Custom SIG552
H&k Umerex G36CV
We G17
CYMA 030(with highcap mag)

Network Of Violent Activities - Thats what we are and what we do.

j man 3

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2010, 10:44:09 PM »
Hello, I am Jesse Serrano III and I am fairly new to airsoft I have only played at So Go Airsoft I dont have to much experience and am willing to learn.(weapons: AEG M4, a few crappy Walmart guns and an m14 spring)

Pup

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2010, 01:40:34 AM »
Hello,

My name is Mark Bresters.

Been away from SpringfieldAirsoft for awhile, but am trying to get back into this season.

Just thought I'd post here to let everyone know I'm making an effort to play again and meet some of the new guys.

Thanks,
Mark

bill bailey

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2010, 03:36:19 PM »
My name is Bill Bailey. i have been playing paintball since 1985. Recently i let Jon and Joe run a airsoft game at my paintball field and all i have to say to this is "No trash left behind, players are very courteous, glad to have made some new friends and hope to see you guys out there again".

I am going to get into this sport and bring some of my paintball friends with me. Watching you guys play made me feel like i was back in the 80"s when Honor on the field meant something in paintball.

thanks guys for coming out

bill

Boba Fett

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2010, 05:38:37 PM »
Glad that you see that there is no reason paintball and airsoft cannot both be thier own sports! I hope to get to play airsoft on your field sometime Mr. Bailey! Thank you!

Reverandff7

• Playing smarter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2010, 09:30:36 AM »
I agree on that i would love to play on your coarse for sure.
Travis Perry
N.O.V.A. Team Leader
G&G SIG553
Custom SIG552
H&k Umerex G36CV
We G17
CYMA 030(with highcap mag)

Network Of Violent Activities - Thats what we are and what we do.

cowboymerc

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2010, 08:50:52 PM »
im jacob allen from marshfield im an NJROTC cadet im also on my units marksmanship team im the teams spec ops/sniper im still looking for guns and anyone from marshfield plz PM

dippo

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2010, 04:57:32 PM »
I'm Dippo Youtube admin/media for JTAG team, I've been playing for about 9 months of what you can call, "real airsoft" if you want to count the backyard battles, 7 years.

cannon fodder

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2010, 10:40:14 PM »
Hi all. the names cameron and i've been airsofting for the past 4-5 years. i'm big into eastbloc airsoft and cold war impressions(soviet, east german, etc.). I live in the St. Louis area and am also a member of SLAP, midmoairsoft, milsimevent, and eastwind forums. have attended a few big events in the past couple of rears including eastwind II and III, as well as Oklahoma Invazion V.

Guns:
-CYMA AIMS
-KA FAL
-G&P M4
-AtoZ SVD
-ACM 226

usmcjudd

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2010, 06:57:48 PM »
Hello. my name is Jason. i have played air soft for 2 years. I am in a team in south Carolina but its a bit hard to travel that far. i love air soft every bit of it. I spent 4 years in the Marines. love  the field. I am interested in playing locally and getting to know a few guys who love to sling plastic around. I'm an honest , skillful, tactical player. Im new to the area so hit me up i would love to go play and scope the field. I also travel 2-3 times a year to the really big games in  Carolina s. would love to go out there with a team and show them whats up.

Ghost

• That Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2010, 10:02:37 PM »
well, welcome to Missouri and thanks for serving judd, when i get back ill see if i can swing in a couple open games and invite some more friends of mine.
Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid
Ronald Reagan

U.S. Army Signal Corps

Boba Fett

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2010, 12:14:45 PM »
Hey My brother-in-law lives in South Carolina, he likes airsoft, but I rarely get a chance to go down, and he has to work a lot.