Author Topic: Now I (Jon) have a health issue  (Read 3169 times)

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
Now I (Jon) have a health issue
« on: April 17, 2014, 11:42:59 AM »
By now a lot of you have heard I am sick.  I actually have the Shingles.  And they aren't kidding when they say it is bad.  I noticed the first signs of it right before last weekend.  I didn't know what it was at the time.  And I thank Lyn for forcing me to goto urgent care.
I guess I have it in one of the worse places to have it.  My Face.  And even though it is all over the left side of my face.  It is really concentrated around the Eye area.  So they are monitoring it daily.  I guess it can ruin my vision in that eye.  It attacks the cornea.

The reason I am letting everyone know is because I know some of you are waiting for me to get back with you on personal or So Go Airsoft business.  I have tried to pass on to Lyn and the guys if I can remember specifics.  The meds are pretty strong so I am not functioning as well as I was hoping.  So please don't hesitate to message me if you need something.  I'll try and get it to someone who can get it done for you.
Our hours will not be changing.  Our events won't be changing.  I'm just not around much.  If at all.  They have to make sure I am past the contagious stages of this thing.  No sense it putting anyone at risk or their families just because I want to be around.
If they let me I will be out tonight for the Full auto Thursday and Block Play on Sat.  Of course I can't play. 

Thanks for all your support.
Jon and Lyn
So Go Airsoft
Supercell Dev. Inc.

det. mcclane

Re: Now I (Jon) have a health issue
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 12:03:44 PM »
Hey, take care of yourself before anything else, man. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Reverandff7

• Playing smarter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 12:15:58 PM »
Yes I agree Jon... dude take it easy. I know Lynn and Gene can handle things without you for a little bit man... we miss ya.
Travis Perry
N.O.V.A. Team Leader
G&G SIG553
Custom SIG552
H&k Umerex G36CV
We G17
CYMA 030(with highcap mag)

Network Of Violent Activities - Thats what we are and what we do.

Squirrel8811

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 03:48:15 PM »
#1 focus is your health. 
Squirrel
BlackLight Member

Fenix031882

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 05:16:26 PM »
Get to feeling better sir, you are in our thoughts and prayers!
Its always better to be a first rate version of yourself than a second rate version of someone else.

Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is unknown, today is a gift, thats why they call it the present.

KWA Magpul ERG
G&G Scar L
JG M4A1 enhanced
WE M9 Marine edition
Echo 1 P90
Tri shot Shotgun
G&G MP5