Author Topic: Night event April 26th.  (Read 2662 times)

det. mcclane

Night event April 26th.
« on: April 27, 2014, 09:49:12 PM »
Just wanna say that I had an absolute blast this weekend down at SOGO!  It was great meeting new people and hanging with old friends, talking guns and shooting folks! Also, special thanks to Jon, Lyn, Gene, and the staff for running such a great facility and opening it up to us on Sunday after the outdoor trigger day got canceled due to weather. You guys rock, can't wait to see everyone again soon!
The night event was lots of fun, not too crazy and everyone was happy to get out to shoot and loot! No hit calling issues, great attitudes, just an all around great time. Can't wait for next time! Sunday ended up pretty perfect as well. Weather took us down, but our alternative worked out great!

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
Re: Night event April 26th.
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 10:16:26 PM »
Great to have everybody. It was fun trying a couple of new games on Saturday night Event. And Sunday it was my pleasure to be able to offer a place for everybody to Airsoft on a Sunday when outdoors just wasn't safe to play.
Thanks again everybody for the support.  Lyn and I hoped it helped a bit today by not charging anybody to play today.  Hopefully it helped with everybody's gas.
Jon and Lyn
Sogo airsoft

Reverandff7

• Playing smarter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 06:18:24 AM »
I am right there with you on this Josh. Saturday night event was just down right amazing!! The amount of players were good it wasnt over crowded at all. The games were a good choice for sure for a change of pace but I still loved it. Sunday was great even though i got a little bumbed out over the weather. The games on sunday were just amazing I learned a lot of new things from the guys that I think has made me a better player. I also fell in love with a gun that I more then likely will never be able to afford(LM4) but that gun just turned my skill lvl up like crazy. There were no issues both sunday or saturday about safety kills or anything like that everyone took mutuals when it was needed. There were times I am sure that I did not hit them but I wasnt sure and they werent but yet the hit was called so that there wasnt any confusion. I played with some old friends i have not played with in a long time aswell which made it even better. Also on sunday some new players to the Airsoft comunity showed up and we showed them the ropes of how to have fun with the sport and they enjoyed it too. All and all I really do want to thank jon, lynn, and gene for everything they have done for the community and for SoGo.
Travis Perry
N.O.V.A. Team Leader
G&G SIG553
Custom SIG552
H&k Umerex G36CV
We G17
CYMA 030(with highcap mag)

Network Of Violent Activities - Thats what we are and what we do.

Squirrel8811

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 09:12:28 AM »
Of all weekends I had to be out of town...super bummed now.
Squirrel
BlackLight Member

Reverandff7

• Playing smarter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2014, 12:23:22 PM »
You have no idea sir!!!!
Travis Perry
N.O.V.A. Team Leader
G&G SIG553
Custom SIG552
H&k Umerex G36CV
We G17
CYMA 030(with highcap mag)

Network Of Violent Activities - Thats what we are and what we do.