Author Topic: October Sale!  (Read 2371 times)

det. mcclane

October Sale!
« on: October 11, 2014, 02:06:24 PM »
Well, it seems pretty quiet around here, but I'm gonna give it the ole' college try. Got some great stuff collecting dust, so it's time to clear up some room in the armory.  I will be down for the SA game on the 19th, as well as the open play at SOGO the night before, so if ya see something you like just look for the cowboy and maybe we can make a deal!  Prices are not firm, and I do some trade items I am looking for so feel free to hit me up!
Trades:
Pistol Suppressors
WE Browning Hi Power Mags
WE Glock mags or Parts
WE Sig P226 non railed.
Unique and interesting pistols.
Western gear.

The Guns: 
WE 1911A1.  New barrel bushing and slide stop. Comes with one magazine and spare valve knocker spring, as that was missing when I got it, so I custom made one to fit. Works great, no problems.  $90 shipped.

Wingun 702 revolver.  This has been a pretty awesome and powerful sidearm, but since I picked up a Tanaka I just don't use it as much. Comes with gun, speedloader, 12 shells, and a right hand crossdraw leather western holster. $90 shipped.

The John McClane Beretta Special.  I am rather reluctant to part with this as it has been a great gun for a long time, but I just don't use it as much as I used to.    This is a pretty good package, comes with all kinds of good stuff.
KJW M9, three magazines (one has a leak, doesn't hold gas), UHC Beretta spring pistol, Uncle Mike's Paddle Holster, Hitman M9 compensator, and assorted silver WE M9 parts in case you want to customize it yourself!  This gun also has a Guarder metal Mag release, and an aftermarket metal barrel.   Considering everything I have in this package, I am asking $130 shipped.

DE Uzi.  This is just fun little gun I picked up and realized that I probably won't use, lol. 200 fps, so cqb legal, loads from the top, battery in the magazine.  $30 shipped.

TM Glock 17 upper.   This a TM upper for a Glock, has trades and is in pretty decent shape. $60 shipped.

Bianchi Leather Glock holster. Great for an FBI type loadout. Lightly used, $40 shipped.

Marpat Vest.  $30 shipped. Great vest, comes with battle belt.

det. mcclane

Re: October Sale!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 09:28:34 PM »
WE 1911 is sold! Revolver SPF

det. mcclane

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 08:15:45 PM »
Price drop on the Beretta package to $110 shipped.

Joe

• Plastic-Slingin' Primate
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2014, 12:15:07 AM »
I purchased one of McClane's AEGs.  He takes care of his stuff and accurately describes items he lists for sale.  You can trust him.
Joe
SA Admin
Instigator
Honorary D9 Member
Founding Member, WECSOA*
*Wile E. Coyote School Of Airsmithing

"A man your age . . ."
--Fuzzy

"Anybody got any duct tape?  I need to Joe this gun."
--Reverendff7

det. mcclane