Author Topic: Odds and Ends!  (Read 1716 times)

det. mcclane

Odds and Ends!
« on: August 17, 2015, 11:17:56 PM »
Hey guys, got a few odds and ends to clear out today. Please feel free to ask questions, and I will be bringing them to SOGO for the Zombie event on the 29th. Just look for the cowboy. 
Long Tri shot shotgun: Will come with two shells. $30
WE 1911a1. Beat up 1911, but it does work. Safety is loose due to no detent pin. Comes with a bunch of spare parts and one good mag. Recently tested, works well. Just doesn't look great. $40
DE UZI   Fun little LPEG. Gravity fed, with a mag battery. Just a fun gun for your Miami Vice inspired loudouts, works best with a Hawaiian shirt. FPS is somewhere around 200, so cqb legal. $20
WE G17 upper. Has all the parts, could be slapped on a gun and fired. Just an extra one I had laying around after some fixing up. A little holster wear on the slide, but works great. $35
Small Camelbak. Not sure on the capacity, has a bit of dirt on it from use. Still in decent condition with new drinking tube. 3 color desert for tan loadouts, will come with mini angled head flashlight. $30
Assorted patches. Umbrella, RPD, and Airborne Rockers with Eagle patches.  $15                      These are just odds and ends I have laying around, so I'd probably take $130 for everything. Thanks for looking!

det. mcclane

Re: Odds and Ends!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 07:25:34 PM »
Glock upper and Shotgun are gone!