Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 166325 times)

Qtip71291

• View Profile
Re: Introductions
« Reply #630 on: March 13, 2016, 06:59:08 PM »
Hello everyone my name is Quinton and I'm new to airsoft I just got into it again and trying to get gear and a rifle. I got a gas blow back pistol and now I'm looking for a primary. Trying to find new friends that play and just have fun playing.

lightning lopez

• View Profile
« Reply #631 on: March 13, 2016, 07:08:34 PM »
Hello everyon3 ! My name is nick lopez. I have played airsoft in the past for 4 years then I took a break from airsoft. I'm getting back into the game. I can't wait to get back in the field and playing!  I have been to a lot games and ops!  Can't wait to play with you guys!

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
« Reply #632 on: March 14, 2016, 03:11:10 PM »
Welcome guys.  be sure you intro yourselves when you make it out to So Go Airsoft so we can put a face with the name.  We can help you out.  This site has some guys that have played awhile.  So if you have something specific you want an opinion about just ask.  We will do our best to answer.
Welcome....

Jon
So Go Airsoft
Supercell Dev. Inc.

Tactical_Brethren

• View Profile
« Reply #633 on: November 20, 2016, 01:50:50 PM »
Hello Springfield Airsoft. My name is Logan and me and some of my friends are really interested in starting an airsoft hobby and would like to join your ranks. And so I politely ask what the requirements are to able to join up with you. Please try to email me at happyandfree44@gmail.com as that is the best way to contact me. I hope to hear back soon. Thank you

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
« Reply #634 on: November 21, 2016, 12:59:07 AM »
First off welcome. We have a good community of guys around here. A few teams if you are looking for that type of thing. There are many milsim games that folks travel to.
So Go Airsoft has 2 indoor buildings and some outside area. We just recently opened up our Outdoor Field. The Rock Airsoft. Be sure you checkout and like our Facebook page also. Plus so go Airsoft page as well.
Again welcome!!!

Jon
Sogoairsoft
Supercell dev inc
The Rock Airsoft.

MickeyD

• View Profile
« Reply #635 on: November 21, 2016, 08:05:34 AM »
Welcome Logan. Stop by So Go Airsoft in Ozark or go to a game at The Rock when you get a chance, that's the easiest way to get into the community. We're pretty accepting of new players, hope to see you on the field soon
Magpul EVERYTHING

Joe

• Plastic-Slingin' Primate
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: November 21, 2016, 08:06:24 PM »
Welcome aboard, Logan!  We're glad to have you here!
Joe
SA Admin
Instigator
Honorary D9 Member
Founding Member, WECSOA*
*Wile E. Coyote School Of Airsmithing

"A man your age . . ."
--Fuzzy

"Anybody got any duct tape?  I need to Joe this gun."
--Reverendff7

Sinister

• View Profile
« Reply #637 on: July 06, 2017, 12:00:09 AM »
Hey guys, I know I am a little late to the party, but my name is Garrett. I have been playing airsoft for almost 9 years now, I have come a long way since then. I am unfortunately one of those "youtube airsofters" I have recently made a channel. I dont want to bore you with promoting my channel, (no one wants to hear that lol) anyway I play all around the area. I have played at So Go a few times and all the way up at Bing a bunch more. I hope this site is still live and well and i plan to post more about the new field in West Plains, MO. Thank you.

Reverandff7

• Playing smarter
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: July 14, 2017, 02:16:13 PM »
Welcome aboard for sure. I do not get on here as much as I use to by far... which i really need to.
Travis Perry
N.O.V.A. Team Leader
G&G SIG553
Custom SIG552
H&k Umerex G36CV
We G17
CYMA 030(with highcap mag)

Network Of Violent Activities - Thats what we are and what we do.