Author Topic: Mount up  (Read 2519 times)

joemomma77

• Accuracy by volume
    • View Profile
    • Dog airsoft team
Mount up
« on: November 25, 2013, 09:44:36 PM »
I am working on tactical ideas for my team, I have been looking at Ranger handbook from my army days, wow I forgot how much crap I learned. But I am working on roe's, best way out of spawns, flanking, and holding a postion. In my ideas and mind it seems a lot like room clearing, but always to got cover your 6. Squads seems to work best for tatics, in my book based upon speed and weaponry. What level player is at, man just a lot of options and ways to skin a cat. Point is my team is working and we be hunting you soon, good day.
Mike Burgess
DOG team og
UMP w/highcap
UTG tri shotgun 84 shells custom cut/paint
 Dual elite force 1911 w/12 co2 mags
Echo1 g36 w/magpull afg

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
Re: Mount up
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 11:36:29 PM »
I look forward to testing your team.   
Jon
Sogoairsoft

joemomma77

• Accuracy by volume
    • View Profile
    • Dog airsoft team
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 12:41:41 AM »
As do I sir , got some ideas to bounce off you, as well as open for advise. I don't know it all never will, but we are the leftovers the forgotten, we are dogs. May the hunt bring spoils, as fun and good sportsmanship, our foundations we are building upon keep true. And yeah a little trash talk.
Mike Burgess
DOG team og
UMP w/highcap
UTG tri shotgun 84 shells custom cut/paint
 Dual elite force 1911 w/12 co2 mags
Echo1 g36 w/magpull afg

gauge

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 10:16:54 PM »
Good spirited trash talking is always and will be part of our hobby. It helps with the morale and keeps our teams motivated to do work. Keep up the good work sir and hopefully soon you will have a solid team that will do damage whenever they are on the field. Good luck to you my friend.
I belong to T.U.R.D.  Tactical Urban Response Division.
-Anonymous co-worker-