Author Topic: For what are you thankful?  (Read 3215 times)

Joe

• Plastic-Slingin' Primate
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
For what are you thankful?
« on: November 26, 2014, 10:08:37 AM »
I'm thankful to have a roof over my head, plenty of good food and loving friends and family.  I'm a pretty lucky fellow.

How about you?
Joe
SA Admin
Instigator
Honorary D9 Member
Founding Member, WECSOA*
*Wile E. Coyote School Of Airsmithing

"A man your age . . ."
--Fuzzy

"Anybody got any duct tape?  I need to Joe this gun."
--Reverendff7

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
Re: For what are you thankful?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 10:45:30 AM »
I too am thankful for the roof over our head.  And food that Lyn puts her magic hands on keeping me at my fighting weight. lol
This season most of you are aware of my mothers health problems.  So I am very thankful that I have another Thanksgiving with her.  And the rest of my family of course.
Last year on this day Lyn was in the hospital and I am thankful that she is doing well this year.  Even though her feeling has never returned in her Thumb.
And lastly I am thankful for our Airsoft Family that continue to come out and continue to support us.

Have a great Thanksgiving everybody.
Jon and Lyn
So Go Airsoft
Supercell Dev. Inc.

Reverandff7

• Playing smarter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 02:05:21 PM »
I am thankful for having the family I have here on the forums. If it wasn't for you guys I do not know where I would be right now(except a whole hell of a lot more money in my pocket). I just feel that a lot of people do not realize how good they have it to spend time with there family on the holidays. Jon hold every moment precious my brother I hope your holiday is great this year. I was raised a Jehovah Witness for most of my life till I was 17 so I never really appreciated holidays like everyone else. After living on my own and being one of the outcasts in my family I have found a new family to share things with and that is everyone here. Thank you for being there for me when I had rough times... you all know who you are. This sport... family... club... group whatever you want to call it has held me together for the last 5 years of my life and I wish I could give back to everyone but I can not. So I will just do it by words and spending money at SoGo
Travis Perry
N.O.V.A. Team Leader
G&G SIG553
Custom SIG552
H&k Umerex G36CV
We G17
CYMA 030(with highcap mag)

Network Of Violent Activities - Thats what we are and what we do.

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 07:51:54 PM »
Like...

Jon and Lyn

Sundown

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 09:07:47 AM »
Friends, family, decent job and to be born American.