Author Topic: OP: ESCAPE & RESCUE Sat. Oct 19th 5-10pm  (Read 4116 times)

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
OP: ESCAPE & RESCUE Sat. Oct 19th 5-10pm
« on: October 13, 2013, 01:46:47 PM »
ESCAPE and RESCUE

Sat. Oct. 19th    5-10pm..........$20
Location------Springfield So Go Airsoft

We are doing this Event for those who can't attend our Zombie Event but looking for something more than Block Play.

A group of DEA agents have been captured and being held as spies.  We know they are being held in 3 Cells at the Compound.  These guys are resourceful so I am sure they are trying to escape their captors.  But that doesn't mean they don't need our help.
We are monitoring the emergency Frequencies in case they make it to a radio or other form of communication.  If this happens we will be able to coordinate their "Escape and Rescue" from this Prison Compound.
At this time we are unsure of the guards or their capabilities.  We are planning for a worst case scenario with well trained men guarding our Agents. 

So keep your eyes and ears open.

Lets get our men out of there.

DEA agents will be a very small group that will need to use their head and work together closely to escape.  They will have to figure a way out of their cells and make their way to an Exit.  They will need to find weapons and ammo to be able to get out of there I am sure.  These guys will be starting off with nothing but their brains to get themselves out.

Guards will be patrolling the area.  There will be a guard or 2 in the guard Tower(s)  Guards will have access to the video Surveillance of the facility and can call guards to any area that is needed.  If an escape is detected or discovered then guards can push 1 button causing the place to be locked down.  This will be very evident by the flashing lights and loud alarm sounds.  They will have other items and techniques at their disposal.  Which they will pick before the OP starts. 

Rescue Forces will get a basic layout from what intel we can gather.  This will have all the entrances list and marked.  Any special areas of the facility will also be marked.  This doesn't mean everything will be on their map.  These guys have a lot more toys and money so they will be able to pick a limited amount of special items before the Op starts.  Once the Op is in motion it will be played out.

I am guessing that we will be able to go through this 3 different times.  Of course it will get easier for the 2nd and 3rd groups since people will know more than the first group.  But that will make if more fun for the first group that wants a challenge of escape.  And if there is enough time we will have the first group do it again if they want to.
Of course numbers dictate a lot of this.  The more players there are the harder it will be.  But the more players there are the more fun it will be.

Again it is THIS SATURDAY  OCT. 19TH 5-10PM

Thanks everybody
Jon and Lyn
So Go Airsoft

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
Re: OP: ESCAPE & RESCUE Sat. Oct 19th 5-10pm
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 10:40:00 AM »
The prisoner holding area, armory, storage and sniper tower for this weekends Op Escape and Rescue were finished yesterday.

Guard positions and escape routes will be the projects for today.

Be sure you make it out Saturday for this this Event. 5-10pm in Springfield.

Jon and lyn
Sogoairsoft

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 05:38:04 PM »
New intel has been obtained. 

Unfortunately we have found out, from one of our informants, that they have sold our DEA Agents, in a covert deal, to the Drug Cartel for $5,000,000.
This has increase the urgency for their rescue.  Satellite imagery has shown that they have moved them to a more secure location picked by the Drug Cartel.  And the Drug Cartel is on their way to pick them up.  We know they will be tortured for any and all intel on current programs and Ops of the DEA.  And surely killed.  I don’t have to tell you this will put all of our Agents in jeopardy.  Not to mention their families.
So lets get our strategy planned out.  And any purchases for equipment or abilities that we think might be needed for such a Op.
Remember our Agents are resourceful and chances are they will be attempting to escape.  So ID your target.  We don’t need friendly fire being the downfall of this OP.

OP:  Escape and Rescue is a go!!!  For Saturday 5-10pm in Springfield (So Go Airsoft) 
Bring a radio and/or Flashlight if you have them.  There might be a need for 1 or both.  But not mandatory.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 05:47:36 PM by Supercell »

joemomma77

• Accuracy by volume
    • View Profile
    • Dog airsoft team
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 09:07:38 AM »
I am happy to report I can make it now, so I am in, won't lie I am pumped.
Mike Burgess
DOG team og
UMP w/highcap
UTG tri shotgun 84 shells custom cut/paint
 Dual elite force 1911 w/12 co2 mags
Echo1 g36 w/magpull afg

Boba Fett

• 日本バンザイ
    • View Profile
    • CAMO Airsoft Team Forum
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 03:40:05 PM »
I'm in. Can't wait for it!

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading."

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2013, 04:05:52 PM »
Great guys.  putting some finishing touches on stuff right now.

Jon

Squirrel8811

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2013, 04:40:35 PM »
T minus 20 min
Squirrel
BlackLight Member

Jbagel21

• View Profile
    • Springfield Instigator
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2013, 11:16:04 PM »
This was a fun event, those who couldn't make it really missed out.
"A professional makes his work play, and his play practice."

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else thereafter."  Ernest Hemingway

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2013, 12:24:22 AM »
Thanks guys. Working on some others. I went a little over the top for the prisoners. And not a lot for the guards and even less for the rescuers. But I wanted enough trigger time not to make it boring. But some strategy behind some of your decisions.
There were things that happened I would have never guessed. And some things did exactly like they were suppose.
Now we move in the direction of either more shooting scenarios and more thinking than shooting scenarios. ( yes there would still be shooting ). But everybody would have multiple objectives instead of one group.
But we have so many different styles of players we want to be sure we give each type something that appeals to them. And give them some crossover situations to keep the games interesting.

Next weekend Zombies Unleashed in Springfield.

Thanks again,
Jon and lyn
Sogoairsoft

Pup

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2013, 12:51:47 PM »
I feel like having an objective gives much more substance to any airsoft experience. Trigger time is great, but having a goal to achieve as a team is a more rewarding experience in my opinion.

I had a nice time last night. Great way to spend the later half of my birthday. Was glad to see some old faces as well.

Tang

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2013, 01:50:14 PM »
Glad to see you there too.
Tango

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2013, 02:17:43 PM »
I agree PUP.  And it was great seeing you out.

Jon
So Go Airsoft

Boba Fett

• 日本バンザイ
    • View Profile
    • CAMO Airsoft Team Forum
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2013, 10:00:53 PM »
I had a pretty good time. I guess I'm an exception, since I'd like more puzzles and problem solving than shooting and getting shot at.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading."