Author Topic: Block Play (Open Play)  (Read 27326 times)

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
Block Play (Open Play)
« on: September 11, 2012, 04:17:41 PM »
Ok, everybody don't forget we have blocked off Open play for Sat. 5-9pm in Springfield for $15.  

From now on we will be calling this Block Play instead of Open play.  Open play is $3 a game available anytime there isn't private partys, events or Block play.

Thanks,
Jon and Lyn
So go airsoft

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
Re: Block Play (Open Play)
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 09:58:50 PM »
Block play for Sat. Oct. 13th at 5pm-9pm.  Normal $15...

Changed the layout again a little bit but we have built a new Toy for the CQB.  Check out the device we have.  This will be the first time we use this in a game.
Hint:  You do have to disarm it.  And it does have a code system that one team can set for each game.  So it isn't the same everytime.

Just another way we are working to make the game more interesting.  Don't make a mistake or you will run out of time.

Jon
So Go Airsoft

Boba Fett

• 日本バンザイ
    • View Profile
    • CAMO Airsoft Team Forum
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 10:31:01 PM »
I might drop by for a game just to check out the new gadget. ;)

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading."

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 10:14:23 PM »
Thanks to everybody that came out.  I didn't remember to pull out the new toy until after the first group left.  Sorry about that guys and girls.  We did our first test game with it and I learned alot.  It was alot more even than I thought.  The defending team placed the device and set the code.  (Yes we can select a unique code with each game)  We set the device up and actived it with a 10 min timer.  Attacking team took a bit to get to the device and tried moving it to a safer location.  (Defenders did not activate the device so that if it was moved it would go off)  The defenders took out the tango that had the device and retreived it.  But not for long.  In fact I was shot in the back and as I went down the attacker actually took the device from my hands.  Yes he was close and fast.  The attackers took up a defensive position and tried to deactivate the device.  After a couple of times loosing the device back to the defenders.  The Attackers did deactive it with 1 minute and 14 seconds left before it went off.  Awesome game.
Next we did our ATF Scenerio.  We were only able to do it once before the tornado sirens went off.  So all the parents showed up and the adults jumped in their cars and left.  But all was ok.
Better safe than sorry.
Thanks again to everybody that came out.  I will post up the Pic on facebook after i remember to pull the pics off my camera.
Jon and Lyn
So go airsoft

Boba Fett

• 日本バンザイ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2012, 10:42:26 PM »
Too bad I didn't make it over! Our match ended up running until 6 and I was dog-tired at that point. :p

I'll have to stop by before long and check out this thing! :D

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading."

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, 11:06:50 AM »
For those who were wondering.  We are still doing block play in Springfield 5-9 like always.  I know some people can't make it out to the Halloween Event in Ozark so to make it easy we will still be holding block play.

Thanks
jon and Lyn
So go airsoft

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2012, 10:04:37 AM »
Well I was informed that some schools were out for Tuesday.  Election Day. 

So I have talked it over with a few of you and we will be doing Block Play in Springfield 1pm-5pm for $15

Again this is for Tuesday the Nov. 6th.  So come on out.

Thanks,
Jon and Lyn
So Go Airsoft

Jbagel21

• View Profile
    • Springfield Instigator
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2012, 02:38:42 PM »
Should be 4-5 of us this saturday for block play, hope to see more of you all out there!
"A professional makes his work play, and his play practice."

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else thereafter."  Ernest Hemingway

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2012, 02:49:58 PM »
Cool.  We will pass it on.  We have been having some good crowds for Block play.  And we are booked up Solid on Private partys so it should be another great day of playing.

Jon
So Go Airsoft

scottxxx

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2012, 12:45:56 AM »
what time will this block play be at on sat? 5-9?

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2012, 08:34:48 AM »
yes sir.  That is the time I have set aside for every weekend for players.  5-9

Jon
So Go Airsoft

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2012, 06:22:21 PM »
Ok tomorrow Sat. Dec. 15th we will be having our Block Play 5-9pm.  Just like every Sat night in Springfield.  Some come on out.  This is the time we have set aside for everybody so there won't be any Private partys during that time.

Thanks,
Jon
So go Airsoft

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2012, 01:40:28 PM »
Well here we are at the last Block Play of 2012.  tomorrow  (SAT Dec. 22) 5-9pm will be the last one of 2012.  And remember the last weekend of the Month will be our regular Night CQB event 5-10pm.

Jon
So Go Airsoft

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2013, 12:56:45 PM »
Hey everybody don't forget about Block Play tomorrow Night January 19th from 5-9 pm. We hope to see you all there.

Boba Fett

• 日本バンザイ
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2013, 10:41:41 PM »
Some people from my church and friends of mine are coming this Saturday.