Author Topic: All guns for sale. M4, 1911, Glock.  (Read 2079 times)

BlackJack

• View Profile
All guns for sale. M4, 1911, Glock.
« on: November 08, 2012, 09:35:39 AM »
Hey guys...
well the time has come to get rid of all my guns.
First up is the M4

For sale I have a Classic Army "X" Series M4.
This is my only primary however since I bought it I have barely been able to play.
I bought it brand new so it started at 0 and since then I have put maybe 3000 rounds through it.
It is pretty much stock except for a few aftermarket parts such as a VFC motor, a Systema bucking, a King Arms hop up unit and I rewired the gun to the rear and wired to Deans.

I have completely redone the externals however. Originally it was a plain jane M4 with the carry handle and all but now it has a G&G Metal RIS system, CA Crane Stock, An aimpoint replica (broken, doesn't adjust and is missing the covers), a MOE Magpul pistol grip and custom stippled rail covers.

At the moment it is chronoed at 320fps with .2s but I have the original spring chronoed at 400fps with .2s.
This will also come with 8x G&G Metal 80rd Midcaps, 4x 100-120rd plastic Midcaps, 2x Metal 300rd Hicaps, 2x Nunchuck 9.6v batteries wired to Deans.

This gun has served me well and I have no complaints with it whatsoever.
The only issues it has are the charging handle is broken (doesn't affect any performance at all) and the few scattered scratches and scuffs from its few games. Honestly I like them, it gives it a nice character.

My reason for selling is simple. I don't play anymore. I moved sometime back and I just have hardly played since then. I need to money for other things.
Asking $300
Second is the 1911

For Sale is a KWA M1911A1

Unfortunately I do not know a whole lot about this. I got it in a package deal and at the moment it is not working properly. However it looks awesome and comes with 2 mags (one is brand new from SOGO). One is missing a fill valve.
Other than that I really don't know a lot about it.
I personally have only used it once and it wasen't working right. I think a new metal other barrel will put it back in working order. It currently has the signature KWA plastic barrel.
Asking $80

Third is the KWA Glock 19

This one is a fun little gun. This one again I do not know a whole lot about. This one works I know that but again I have only used it once. It is missing the iron sights (previous owner took them off). It comes with a Glock19 mag and a Glock17/18 mag that works perfectly. The slide has been sanded down to its silver color (again by the previous owner).
Asking $90

If you are interested I am more than happy to e-mail pictures.
The only reason for my selling any of these is that I am done with airsoft. As much as it pains me to say that I just don't have time for it anymore and have other priorities.
Please contact me with ANY questions!
Thanks guys
-Blackjack
-Blackjack♠

Custom Classic Army M4 - Grunt
Custom Elite Force M1911A1 - Maverick
Custom UTG M490 Shotgun - Breacher

CUSTOM METAL/POLISH WORK HERE http://springfieldairsoft.com/forum/index.php?topic=1479.msg15565#new

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
Re: All guns for sale. M4, 1911, Glock.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 11:53:01 AM »
Sorry to see you go.  Maybe sometime in the future you will find your way back.  You are always welcomed.

Jon
So Go Airsoft

BlackJack

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 05:30:49 PM »
I think I may get a shotty and just use that.
That way I don't have hundreds of dollars wrapped up in something i rarely do. Plus my guns aren't fit for CQB. :)
Let me say though that ALL of you were awesome guys to play with! It was wonderful to meet such awesome guys to play this sport with. I was worried I wouldn't find anyone who played when i moved here but you guys were very receptive and welcoming. Thanks!
(PS SO sorry i missed the Zombie event, i really wanted to go to that)
-Blackjack
-Blackjack♠

CUSTOM METAL/POLISH WORK HERE http://springfieldairsoft.com/forum/index.php?topic=1479.msg15565#new

BlackJack

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 10:23:08 PM »
Hey everyone something has just come up and I need the funds ASAP.
ALL GUNS ARE NOW BEST OFFER!
Best offer takes them!
(be reasonable please haha)
Let me know if you are interested! Thanks
-Blackjack
-Blackjack♠

BlackJack

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 09:16:37 PM »
1911 and M4 traded.
-Blackjack
-Blackjack♠