Author Topic: Can sogo get me a.....  (Read 1304 times)

Fenix031882

• View Profile
Can sogo get me a.....
« on: March 03, 2013, 08:04:02 PM »
I want a Matrix Maurshin Clone M500 Shotgun.  Its the all metal one that shoots green gas and 5 bb's at a time.  If you can please tell me how much and any other details I might need to know (like will it be legal).

Thanks
David
Its always better to be a first rate version of yourself than a second rate version of someone else.

Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is unknown, today is a gift, thats why they call it the present.

KWA Magpul ERG
G&G Scar L
JG M4A1 enhanced
WE M9 Marine edition
Echo 1 P90
Tri shot Shotgun
G&G MP5

Boba Fett

• 日本バンザイ
    • View Profile
    • CAMO Airsoft Team Forum
Re: Can sogo get me a.....
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 12:26:14 AM »
You mean the ACM M500. Matrix is just a fake company that Evike labels stuff. If you get one be sure to upgrade the cocking arms, the stock ones often break. And as far as I know when shooting 5 at a time it's CQB legal.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading."

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 02:27:21 PM »
I am sure I can get one for you.  As for CQB Legal I will say that I hope it will be.  But not sure since these companies don't always keep things the same.

Jon
So go Airsoft

Fenix031882

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 06:17:27 PM »
Basically I just want another shotgun, and I like the concept of loading the internal chambers (the one I mentioned holds 150 rounds) and using green gas as propellant (less stress on the cocking mechanism equals longevity I would think).

I already own the shorty you sell, so any other versions I would be interested in, just let me know what your thinking/looking at and price.

Its always better to be a first rate version of yourself than a second rate version of someone else.

Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is unknown, today is a gift, thats why they call it the present.

KWA Magpul ERG
G&G Scar L
JG M4A1 enhanced
WE M9 Marine edition
Echo 1 P90
Tri shot Shotgun
G&G MP5

j man 3

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 09:33:40 PM »
if you use duster only it might make it shoot CQB legal. its a non blow back system and it shouldn't have any problems running the lower pressure gas. There is an issue with chronoing it, obviously because it shoots 5 bbs at a time, but if you only load 1 bb then it shoots that one ridiculously hard.