Author Topic: NEW Classic Army sig 552  (Read 2340 times)

Reverandff7

• Playing smarter
    • View Profile
NEW Classic Army sig 552
« on: March 14, 2013, 11:45:14 AM »
         Everyone knows that im a huge sig fan boy! I was wondering if anyone has heard anything on the CA 552. I was origanally going to purchase an ICS LB DE 552 but ... the thing is ICS not that great on combatibility of mags or gb parts. So this is now my new choice... just an FYI i will no longer be buying a JG 552s because my luck with this gun is bad to be an understatment! I have gone thru 3 sigs... 2 of which had problems after just 1 game. Anyways Point being i was looking at this gun and its in my price range and it CA so i can get mid caps that will work with it. If anyone knows anything about it let me know pls. If everything goes well more then likely when i get my tax return i will be requesting one thru SoGo and some midcaps.
        Also i was wondering a little bit more about CA for that matter... If i get this will be expected to upgrade anything right out the box or how is this going to work?
Travis Perry
N.O.V.A. Team Leader
G&G SIG553
Custom SIG552
H&k Umerex G36CV
We G17
CYMA 030(with highcap mag)

Network Of Violent Activities - Thats what we are and what we do.

chuckysknife3

Re: NEW Classic Army sig 552
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 08:31:18 AM »
It's the Classic Army Sport line version from what I've seen. So far their sport line versions are pretty solid, like the rentals at SOGO. They also just released their SCAR, so maybe you could get some info from somebody who has one. Overall I'd trust it enough to run stock for a while, see how it goes. The last Sport line I had was a P90 and it ran solid for years until something happened that was completely my fault. Good luck!

Reverandff7

• Playing smarter
    • View Profile
Re: NEW Classic Army sig 552
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 09:45:54 AM »
Thanks chuck
Travis Perry
N.O.V.A. Team Leader
G&G SIG553
Custom SIG552
H&k Umerex G36CV
We G17
CYMA 030(with highcap mag)

Network Of Violent Activities - Thats what we are and what we do.