Author Topic: 2 guns for sale  (Read 1958 times)

Fenix031882

• View Profile
2 guns for sale
« on: October 04, 2013, 06:01:00 PM »
I have for sale two guns:

Gun 1:  My KJW KC-02, this is for the gun and 3 mags.  This gun is an excellent DMR weapon and is extremely unique.  I am not currently selling the scope or foregrip however if you are interested in them with the gun shoot me an offer and I'll consider it.  My current asking price is $250.

Gun 2:  My UKArms tactical AK.  This gun is in "like new" condition and will come with a battery and 400 round hi-cap, a perfect setup if you are just getting into the sport or have a loved one who is interested.  The gun chronos at around 375, making it legal on every field in Missouri, and has great range.  It has a collapsable stock making it easy to using in confined quarters or simply making it easier for transport.  Current asking price is $125.

If you wanted to buy both guns I would sell them as a package for $325 and throw in the scope and foregrip at no additional charge.

I am not seeking trades at this time.  If you are interested please message me here or through PM's, I can set up a time for you to test fire the guns if you live locally.  Both weapons will come in "as is" condition as they are both in excellent working condition as they sit right now. 

Thanks everyone!!

Its always better to be a first rate version of yourself than a second rate version of someone else.

Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is unknown, today is a gift, thats why they call it the present.

KWA Magpul ERG
G&G Scar L
JG M4A1 enhanced
WE M9 Marine edition
Echo 1 P90
Tri shot Shotgun
G&G MP5

Fenix031882

• View Profile
Re: 2 guns for sale
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 12:33:02 PM »
Ok so since I have not received any interest buying my guns I'll move on to trades:

I'd be willing to do some trades, here's some things I'm interested in.

I would be willing to trade the AK for something along the following:

Sig (229 over 226) gas pistols
UTP pistols
H&K 45

As for a trade for the KC-02 I was trying to sell it because I'm looking for a new gun that can be both a good field gun and a good cqb gun (I was thinking quick spring change feature).  I like M4 platforms so I'd be fine with a good M4. 

If you have anything else in mind just send me a pm or post it here, at this time I'd entertain new ideas. 

Thanks everyone!!

OH BTW there is a kit out there to turn the KC-02 into a cqb gun, it even comes with the parts needed to make it full auto!  If you liked it for outdoors there is are a few buckings out there that have proven to increase range performance greatly (out of respect to SOGO I'll not direct you to anywhere here).  There's also 3 different sizes of tbb (263, 350, 500 I believe) that are made for this gun.  If you you look around on google or youtube you can find several links to people who have fully upgraded this gun and are seeing 200ft+ accuracy.
Its always better to be a first rate version of yourself than a second rate version of someone else.

Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is unknown, today is a gift, thats why they call it the present.

KWA Magpul ERG
G&G Scar L
JG M4A1 enhanced
WE M9 Marine edition
Echo 1 P90
Tri shot Shotgun
G&G MP5

Fenix031882

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 06:25:21 PM »
whoops, forgot to say lock it down guys, this deals done.

KWA Magpul ERG
G&G Scar L
JG M4A1 enhanced
WE M9 Marine edition
Echo 1 P90
Tri shot Shotgun
G&G MP5

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft