Author Topic: WE PX4 Trigger Spring  (Read 2945 times)

Rockstar

• Lead by example
    • View Profile
WE PX4 Trigger Spring
« on: December 10, 2013, 10:16:51 AM »
I have heard that the trigger springs on the WE series PX4 are terribly feeble and I now learned for myself that they are. I have looked online and couldn't find a factory replacement, but I did find one solution. As it turns out, you can modify a real steel PX4 trigger spring to fit. I ordered one and I am going to try and fix mine. I will be posting a follow up as to whether it works or not shortly, hopefully by the end of this week.
Austin Metcalf
C.A.M.O Member

-"Sir, we're surrounded!"
-"Perfect. We can attack in any direction."

Rockstar

• Lead by example
    • View Profile
Re: WE PX4 Trigger Spring
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 05:06:12 PM »
Well I got the part in today. I was disappointed when I found the reason they charged me an insane amount of shipping was because they just "had" to ship a tiny spring in a box that the entire gun could fit in. Oh well. Anywho, I cut the spring in half (the real steel one is basically two of the airsoft one put together) and trimmed off the remaining millimeter or so of the remaining arm and with a little bit of fiddling, it fit right in. If more people are needing to know how to do this, I can post pictures and more detailed instructions.
Austin Metcalf
C.A.M.O Member

j man 3

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 03:58:12 PM »
How well does it work?  I need to fix one myself actually and I fixed one before by getting lucky and finding a spring that fit.

Rockstar

• Lead by example
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 12:01:46 PM »
It works perfectly. The trigger pull is a little stiffer but it honestly feels nicer to me.
Austin Metcalf
C.A.M.O Member

j man 3

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 01:13:55 AM »
Glad to hear it thank you