Author Topic: Home of the ASC7 Claymore  (Read 4422 times)

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
Home of the ASC7 Claymore
« on: July 05, 2011, 10:26:05 PM »
We sold a few of our ASC7 Claymores today and the customer reminded me of what makes us so much different than any other retailers and Airsofter.

It is our ASC7 Claymore.

We have been playing Airsoft since 1997-Invented the first Airsoft Claymore-Were the first US Manufacturer of an Airsoft product and basically the first Mine device in the Airsoft world.  We have been all over the world and sell all over the world.  Federal agencies and many Bomb Squads have had us out to show our units in actual training missions.  This is the strength that Supercell and So Go Airsoft brings to the sport/Hobby of Airsoft.

Wow our customers are smart.

Thanks guys,
Jon and Lyn
So Go Airsoft
Supercell

Shifty

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Home of the ASC7 Claymore
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 11:37:49 PM »
+1

I still remember the first day I walked into the retail store with Andy. You and Lynn welcomed us with open arms and I'll never forget it. Thats why I'm still around.
haha you're right, I was an idiot last night.

chuckysknife3

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 09:05:14 PM »
Same here^_^

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 10:29:44 PM »
Thanks guys.
We actually do this for you guys.  We could have kept just doing the Claymore thing but like most people that get into airsoft.  We wanted to give people a place to meet up and play.  And just have a good time.
Jon and Lyn
So go Airsoft

Shaggy

• View Profile
    • SO GO AIRSOFT
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 07:43:41 AM »
I remember the first time I stumbled into your store! All I could think is this place is cool! Also that Boomer was a BIG dude. Those are my 2 first thoughts on So Go. Since then I have learned Lyn is awesome... and Jon... well its Jon.. Not as awesome as Lyn, but pretty close. Hahahah I feel pretty privileged to know the makers of the airsoft claymore. It is a pretty cool story I can tell my friends.

~Shaggy
“Let your plans be dark and as impenetratable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.” -Sun Tzu

porkchop

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 02:59:21 PM »
When I moved back here from Seattle 4 years ago, I thought my airsofting days were over. I mean, yes, there were a few gift, game, and sporting goods stores that carried low end airsoft on the side, but nothing like it was on the west coast. I still remember cruising down hwy 65 and seeing the billboard. I blinked, did a double take, then hauled butt to the next off ramp. I couldn't believe I'd found an airsoft shop, instead of just a shop with airsoft. The staff, layout, inventory, events, and clientele make SOGO the mecca for airsoft players in the bible belt. Because of this, every time I go there, I have a chance to find other enthusiasts, check out new gear, and test my skills against fierce competition. Thanks to SOGO, I not only continue to enjoy my all time favorite hobby, but also help it evolve to a whole other level. Oh, and the food Lynn makes is really good too. Thanks SOGO.

"Phase plasma rifle, in a 40 watt range......"

Brendon

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2011, 10:40:26 AM »
I remember my first day. There were so many options, so little time.