Author Topic: Sports  (Read 7187 times)

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
Sports
« on: July 18, 2011, 10:30:20 PM »
Hey guys are any you into sports?  Even like Fantasy sports type deals?  Just trying to get a feeling for something that we are working on for those who do love sports and Airsoft.  You can shoot me a PM if you like or just post on here.  Or even tell me at the store if you want.
I will post more as I know how this plays out.  I just know my brother who is my partner in the store and is the actual inventor of the ASC7 Claymore and builds all our wireless and Laser tripwire units.  Has come up with something for his love of sports and our love of Airsoft. 

Thanks,
Jon
Supercell Dev. Inc.

lopez82

Re: Sports
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 10:53:35 PM »
I'm into sports! I play football and track for Glendale.

netshark993

• Come to the darkside, we have cookie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 07:36:55 PM »
i'm not a fan of watching i'd rather play. what has he come up with?
P* advocate

thebbc

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 09:02:18 PM »
I play Fantasy Baseball, Football, & Basketball. It's a fun time competing, and it's also a great way to meet some very nice and interesting people. As for playing sports, I'm huge into playing football. I'm gonna be a sophomore at Kickapoo next year, so it's gonna be a bumpy ride going up against all our Seniors lol.

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 11:49:38 AM »
I will send you guys a PM shortly on it.  Just so you understand it better.  I don't want to bore those who don't do this type of thing.  But you will be able to get Airsoft stuff Cheap if not free.  From us.

Jon
So Go Airsoft
Supercell

lopez82

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 01:27:01 PM »
I like the sound of that  :)

netshark993

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2011, 11:29:05 PM »
this is relevent to my interests haha
P* advocate

Shaggy

• View Profile
    • SO GO AIRSOFT
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2011, 06:44:22 AM »
I love free things... and fantasy sports!!! All kinds. Quittach, Troll Golf, Elf soccer, and dwarf putt putt. Hahah Send me the PM if you wouldn't mind Jon! Thanks

~Shaggy
“Let your plans be dark and as impenetratable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.” -Sun Tzu

netshark993

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2011, 10:07:04 PM »
I'd like a PM myself
P* advocate

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2011, 10:34:52 PM »
I will be sending the PM out tomorrow.  I might even just post it here with the link.  I just wanted to make sure people understood it even though it is very simple.  Like I said my brother has this site he has been working on for a couple of years now he asked my thoughts on offering Airsoft stuff as prizes and discounts.  I thought YES.  I know a few of you guys would do this type of thing.  Especially since it is really easy.

Jon
Supercell
So go Airsoft

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2011, 04:38:52 PM »
Here is the link from my brothers site.  Sportsfanstocks.com

http://www.sportsfanstocks.com/?loc=416&extra=2500

If you have any questions please let me know.  I don't play as much as I should but I know I have had to send people gift cards and such that have redeemed them.  Gene told me that he has some new video instructions up now that can help explain certain games.  I like the Squares game the best but that is because you don't have to know anything about anything to play that since all you do is select 10 squares.  then after 10 people do it then it resets and you just win points.  And if you are real daring (not really) then you will bet 2 points for each square selected and if you win then you get 10 or 100 points.  I can't remember which but it tells you.
There is other stuff you can redeem but the Airsoft stuff and gift cards are the things he added for us.

Thanks,
Jon
So go Airsoft
Supercell Dev. Inc.

ShootEmUp

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 05:01:40 PM »
Yeah I'm really into sports but I'm kind of confused, are you saying if you find enough airsoft players that are into sports that you are going to start carrying sports equipment? Is it that or am I just completely lost because that's the way I feel.

Reverandff7

• Playing smarter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2011, 05:09:18 PM »
Ok i know this thread was started a long time ago but... for some reason i never mentioned anything... weird but anyways yea love me some sports i play some myself.
Travis Perry
N.O.V.A. Team Leader
G&G SIG553
Custom SIG552
H&k Umerex G36CV
We G17
CYMA 030(with highcap mag)

Network Of Violent Activities - Thats what we are and what we do.

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2011, 09:15:06 PM »
Yeah I'm really into sports but I'm kind of confused, are you saying if you find enough airsoft players that are into sports that you are going to start carrying sports equipment? Is it that or am I just completely lost because that's the way I feel.
No I am not going to carry sports Equipment.  This is just a site that he built from his experience with other players that were into sports and the site they use to play on closed down so he decided to start up the same kind of site.  Someplace you don't have to actually spend any money but still bet on Sports.  In different ways.  And all the while earning points that can be cashed in for actual items.  I know I he has a 42" TV that he is getting ready to give away.  I know that I have sent out other electronic items, gift cards and Airsoft guns to those who decided to cash in some of their points.
It is just a site he built on his free time to fill a void for those people that like sports playing like fantasy sports games.  But just in different ways.
Jon
So Go Airsoft
Supercell

moondog

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2012, 04:22:56 PM »
Yeah im into sports to i do football and track and wrestling and trap for rogersville