Author Topic: Another bad story/Kid(s) with Airsoft at School  (Read 3693 times)

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
Another bad story/Kid(s) with Airsoft at School
« on: October 12, 2011, 10:30:31 PM »
I sure hope this wasn't one of our ASC7's in this story.  This is about another example of what not to do.  And why we need education with these Airsoft guns and equipment.  Guys and girls, please be smart about the way you handle and use your Airsoft Equipment.  Not everybody knows what Airsoft is or even understands it.  This kind of stuff is what will get our sport/hobby banned if we aren't careful.  When they try and come down on Airsoft this type of activity is all the statistics that they will have.  Nothing on all the safe and responsible players or events that go on around the country.  Just the 911 calls the negative reports in the news.  PLEASE BE SMART!!!!!!!!

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/10/students_fake_weapons_forces_e.html

chuckysknife3

Re: Another bad story/Kid(s) with Airsoft at School
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 02:28:44 PM »
When will they learn.....

Ghost

• That Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 07:44:20 PM »
I love it, back wen my mom was in school if a kid accidentally left his hunting gun in his truck, the principal would slapp him on the wrist and show the kid his hunting weapon, now you say, "I shot a deer on my hunting grounds" and the SWAT team gets called in the kid is charged with a Class A felony and spends the next 10-15 in prison, its not really that bad but it seems to b getting that way
Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid
Ronald Reagan

U.S. Army Signal Corps

netshark993

• Come to the darkside, we have cookie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 08:51:14 AM »
When i was in high school, we would bring our shotguns for the FFA trap team, and we would meet the ag teacher at the gas station across the street. most of the kids would just keep them behind the seat in tier trucks, everyone knew but noone would ever get in trouble.
P* advocate

ShootEmUp

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 10:49:25 PM »
I thought ASC7 claymores were the only airsoft claymores around, or atleast that's what I heard. I sure hope not because I sure would hate some crazy mom sueing you guys!