Author Topic: Righteous Sogo Airsoft monthly event  (Read 2791 times)

Run and Gun

Righteous Sogo Airsoft monthly event
« on: January 07, 2012, 05:51:28 PM »
The event was amazingly intense. During a "bags" game (several bags are scattered throughout the map  numbered from 1 to 7; respawn 1 picks up odds resawn 2 picks up evens) we had our sights on bag #3. We were playing in cqb 2 and we were in the outside area. Me and my buddy were assaulting respawn 2 in order to get the bag. Someof my teammates gave me coverfire so I ran over, took the bag like a football, and ran with the bag in one hand and one-hand wielding my p90 in the other. I ran back to respawn 1 and dropped of the bag, earning me a pat on the back from my team.

Run and Gun

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
Re: Righteous Sogo Airsoft monthly event
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 10:41:39 PM »
Great to hear it.  Thanks for coming out.  I heard a lot of great things today from everybody.  A great day of Airsofting with great weather and great people.

Jon and Lyn
So Go Airsoft

ShootEmUp

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 06:35:27 PM »
I wish people told more little short stories like that from recent games or events, I really enjoy hearing them. Maybe because my job is never so exciting; being in the back has advantages and disadvantages.

porkchop

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2012, 02:48:56 PM »
Copy that! A small crowd, but serious competition! Everyone called their hits, nobody got bent outa shape about anything, just good ol' fashioned warfare. The bag game was good, until Chucky shot me in the buttocks on my way back to respawn! I spent the rest of that game focused on "Gumps revenge". Four safe kills and a tornado grenade later, we called it even. The cool weather meant issues for some of the gas guns, but the grenades all worked fine, and were going off left and right throughout the whole day. Bagel found perfect cover out in the yard, while Joe and I kept pushing them towards the door. None of them bothered to check under the sheet of plywood, and just as they were headed for our trap, "index, index, index". Lucky for them. (lol)
"Phase plasma rifle, in a 40 watt range......"

chuckysknife3

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2012, 07:49:18 PM »
Great to hear it man, nic knife kills ;D good ggame everyone!