Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 164941 times)

Joe

• Plastic-Slingin' Primate
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Introductions
« on: May 10, 2010, 09:46:01 AM »
Hello and welcome to the new Springfield Airsoft website!  Many thanks to Jon, Lyn, Gene, Sogo Airsoft and everyone else whose hard work made this new website a reality.

My name is Joe and I've been playing airsoft for about two years.  I'm an admin with Springfield Airsoft. Like many of you, I'm a paintball veteran.  I enjoy the constant play and realistic gear of airsoft (not to mention no paint stains on said gear and self).  I've just returned from my third Invasion:  Oklahoma.  I had a good time.

I look forward to meeting each of you.

Joe
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 06:22:13 PM by Tang »
Joe
SA Admin
Instigator
Honorary D9 Member
Founding Member, WECSOA*
*Wile E. Coyote School Of Airsmithing

"A man your age . . ."
--Fuzzy

"Anybody got any duct tape?  I need to Joe this gun."
--Reverendff7

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
Re: Introduction and thanks.
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 10:15:59 AM »
Well Joe beat me to it.  I am Jon the owner of So Go Airsoft and Supercell Dev. inc. (Inventor of the ASC7 Claymore)  Since I do have the CQB's in Ozark and Nixa, Airsoft is basically my life. 
Anyway, I want to thank all those who come out and play and keep Airsoft growing.  Keep looking for games for our CQB's and outdoor games on here.

Jon
So Go Airsoft
Supercell Dev. Inc.

Sarge

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 02:19:58 PM »
...and hopefully in Joplin someday?!

I am "Sarge" from Joplin, MO. I am the leader/organizer/webmaster basically everything in charge of the Joplin airsoft community. We are now a nationally sponsored team and we are glad to be partners with SOGO in their community. We love to play anything airsoft, and host many events of our own.

Thanks to Jon for all his hard work in the airsoft community, it is greatly appreciated!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 11:40:41 AM by Supercell »

Sundown

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 11:07:16 PM »
Hi everyone my name is Cody. Many of you that play at Sogo already know who I am. I've been playing airsoft since May 2006 and have met lot of great people that play at Sogo. Just like lot of players I like the realism that airsoft can bring to the table. Great job on the revamp of the website it looks great.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 02:10:32 PM by Sundown »

Tang

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2010, 06:21:07 PM »
Hi, my name is Tony and some of you might have seen me at SoGo. Been playing airsoft for about 5 years and joined Springfield Airsoft in early 2006. I'm an admin with Springfield Airsoft. I enjoy the sport of airsoft, because of the realistic weapons and tactics that paintball doesn't provide. Been to many events, 3 OK invasions, AI-500, and many KCAA games.

List of weapons:
TM 1911 MEU
TM 1911 Desert warrior
TM MP7
TM AK47
TM SIG 552
CA MP5
3 CA M4
2 G&P UMP-45
RS Type 97
Tango

Alpha42

Re: Introductions
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2010, 09:23:08 PM »
My name is Austin.  I'm just getting into airsoft, but Pacer has taken me to a few outdoor games and a game or two at SoGo.  I'm a student at Glendale.  I play football and baseball.  Also, this new site is really nice.  Good job, Jon. 

So far I've got an Echo 1 STAG-15A4.  Looking forward to some outdoor games this summer.

Twitch

• BlackLight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2010, 10:13:56 PM »
Dave here from Bolivar been playing airsoft for about 7 years, been to 3 OK Invasions and countless local games

bgallion

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2010, 01:18:52 AM »
Name: Bret Gallion

Callsign: Gallion or Pacer (whatever floats your boat)

Background: I have been around SA for roughly five years now.  I enjoy MilSim.  Airsoft is the combat simulation platform I use to do MilSim.  I also dabble with Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System (MILES) gear.  I am a student at One Shepherd and a part of the EASTWIND community.  I look forward to playing some games with all of you.

GUNS
TM Sig 550
TM Sig 552
TM 1911
TM M16A2
G&P M16A2
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 01:08:04 PM by bgallion »

Dog

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2010, 10:06:15 AM »
Hi, My name is Josh White. I am an employee at SoGo Airsoft and have been for a good few years.

I am of a dying breed. I yes play real Milsim Airsoft, and do MilSim events with non-airsoft weapons.
I've been playing Airsoft for about as long as a Bear has been ****ing in the woods.
Hopefully Lord willing I will be joining the U.S Army as soon as possible.

If SA (Or what SA is now) gets games going I'll do my best to attend. :)

Boba Fett

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2010, 02:44:32 PM »
Hi, I'm Clayton "Seco" Collier, and I've been airsofting for around 2 years. I have all CQB stuff right now, and play at So Go about 4 times a month. I love the scenarios!

New site is great guys! How do I upload an avatar though? Thanks!

Ghost

• That Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2010, 04:09:42 PM »
hi i'm Micheal Kinsworthy, many of the sogo players know me by my body armor and blue mask, i've been playing at sogo for about 6 months now and i'm the leader of the new SECTOR team.  My callsigns are Ghost or sector 1, me and another SECTOR member will be at the scenario event on the 29th at sogo in full ACU gear.
have to say, like this site a whole lot better.  thanks to all who made the new site

Thanks,
Micheal
Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid
Ronald Reagan

U.S. Army Signal Corps

Zach

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2010, 11:26:00 PM »
Hello. Its Zach. I've been playing airsoft for about a year now and have been an employee of So Go Airsoft for almost 2 months now... And that's all I have to say about that.

Echo

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2010, 10:43:36 PM »
Jason, here. Played alot in highschool, theres days I just get out and play when I have the free time. I prefer my Hi-cappa and 4 mags, its all I need.

Jay

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2010, 10:58:06 PM »
I am Jay, and moving to springfield in a few months for college. I have been a casual player for about 4 years and looking forward to playing at sogo, joplin, etc.

Shaggy

• View Profile
    • SO GO AIRSOFT
Hey
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2010, 03:00:19 PM »
Hi my name is Brandon. Im new to this whole airsoft thing. Ive heard tons of great stuff about sogo and all the games and stuff yall host. I cant wait to stop by and play there. Played some in my back yard with some spring loaded pistols with my brother in law and it was fun. Hopefully its alot more fun than that. Well thats about it. Just wanted to say hi.
“Let your plans be dark and as impenetratable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.” -Sun Tzu