Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 166275 times)

Felicia(Mitch)

• View Profile
Re: Introductions
« Reply #255 on: January 02, 2012, 12:15:58 AM »
Hi thanks to Jon, Lyn, and the rest of the So Go Airsoft workers they have made me into a better player and i enjoy playing. I have been playing airsoft for almost a year now(in Febuary) and I am enjoying it and I enjoy playing with people who i have not played with before.

Mitch Goheen
**Strike team is taking a tactical p¡$$** -Reverand
**Bye Felicia**
I have too many guns and too much gear

ShootEmUp

« Reply #256 on: January 02, 2012, 09:38:53 PM »
Welcome Mitch, all of us on Springfield Airsoft welcome you with open arms! Everybody on this forum is really nice and willing to answer any questions you have. Again, glad to have you and, don't be shy!

Reverandff7

• Playing smarter
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: January 06, 2012, 09:52:12 AM »
welcome
Travis Perry
N.O.V.A. Team Leader
G&G SIG553
Custom SIG552
H&k Umerex G36CV
We G17
CYMA 030(with highcap mag)

Network Of Violent Activities - Thats what we are and what we do.

Fenix031882

• View Profile
« Reply #258 on: January 31, 2012, 08:40:54 PM »
Hi, My name is David and Im from Rolla.  My son and I (he's 12 and I turn 30 this year) have recently been bit by the airsoft bug.  He has an Echo1 e90 enhanced and I use a JG M14 enhanced with a Y&K gas pistol.  We are looking to play more often (we currently play about every 2 weeks with a group from our church, but its very informal and consists of short force on force games).  I would love to find a group close to me that I can team up with (I'd like to stay within an hour of myself except for major ops). 

Please hit me up on here or email me and let me know if anyone is around. 

Thanks
David
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 08:57:10 AM by Fenix031882 »
Its always better to be a first rate version of yourself than a second rate version of someone else.

Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is unknown, today is a gift, thats why they call it the present.

KWA Magpul ERG
G&G Scar L
JG M4A1 enhanced
WE M9 Marine edition
Echo 1 P90
Tri shot Shotgun
G&G MP5

keasop

• View Profile
« Reply #259 on: January 31, 2012, 08:49:18 PM »
its great to have you on here this is a very helpful group of people
Echo 1 ST6
WE 1911 MEU

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
« Reply #260 on: January 31, 2012, 09:15:39 PM »
Welcome to Springfield Airsoft.  We are here to help if we can.

Jon
So Go Airsoft
Supercell Dev. Inc.

Avalon

« Reply #261 on: February 01, 2012, 09:58:45 AM »
Hello!

My name is Cody, I'm 16 (Well, I'll be 16 in 2 weeks) and I live in the Fair Play area. I've been interested in airsoft for awhile (have played with crappy spring pistols in my backyard before, but that doesn't really count  :D) and am in the process of buying some better equipment to play with. I look forward to getting more involved with you guys! Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 10:07:31 AM by Avalon »

netshark993

• Come to the darkside, we have cookie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 01, 2012, 10:37:55 AM »
Welcome to the forums, Cody. you'll find a wealth of knowledge within some of the people here if you have any questions.
P* advocate

Shifty

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 01, 2012, 08:09:19 PM »
Welcome to the forums, Cody. you'll find a wealth of knowledge within some of the people here if you have any questions.

Now I'm curious who you consider on this forum to have a wealth of knowledge... There are a ton of people on here... better not leave anyone out.. haha :)  JK!
haha you're right, I was an idiot last night.

ShootEmUp

« Reply #264 on: February 01, 2012, 10:36:50 PM »
Yeah, I like how he said some people have a wealth of knowledge, for example: Jon knows absolutely nothing about airsoft but my five year old cousin knows all there is to know. I'm just messing with you "netshark993" everyone knows I'm the only one knows everything. Oh crap, I'm getting off topic aren't I, let's hope Joe doesn't see this. All joking aside though there really is some knowledgable people on this forum I think you guys will find!

netshark993

• Come to the darkside, we have cookie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 02, 2012, 10:17:52 AM »

Now I'm curious who you consider on this forum to have a wealth of knowledge... There are a ton of people on here... better not leave anyone out.. haha :)  JK!
Yeah, I like how he said some people have a wealth of knowledge, for example: Jon knows absolutely nothing about airsoft but my five year old cousin knows all there is to know. I'm just messing with you "netshark993" everyone knows I'm the only one knows everything. Oh crap, I'm getting off topic aren't I, let's hope Joe doesn't see this. All joking aside though there really is some knowledgable people on this forum I think you guys will find!
Well, I am definately not talking about Shifty, or ShootEmUp.haha.
P* advocate

Joe

• Plastic-Slingin' Primate
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 02, 2012, 10:24:44 AM »
Welcome aboard, Fenix and Avalon.  I look forward to meeting both of you.  Come on up and say hello next time we're both at So Go. 
Joe
SA Admin
Instigator
Honorary D9 Member
Founding Member, WECSOA*
*Wile E. Coyote School Of Airsmithing

"A man your age . . ."
--Fuzzy

"Anybody got any duct tape?  I need to Joe this gun."
--Reverendff7

Reverandff7

• Playing smarter
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 02, 2012, 12:45:00 PM »
Hi how are you doing... Im glade to see you on the forums. Its always a pleasure to have a fellow airsofter aboard
Travis Perry
N.O.V.A. Team Leader
G&G SIG553
Custom SIG552
H&k Umerex G36CV
We G17
CYMA 030(with highcap mag)

Network Of Violent Activities - Thats what we are and what we do.

Bear

« Reply #268 on: February 06, 2012, 09:41:06 PM »
My names Barrett. I live in Springfield. I got into air soft about a year ago. I like playing and taking my guns apart. I play with friends mostly due to lack of outdoor games at sogo.

Weapons
JG Bar 10- internal upgrades
JG Styer AUG- stock

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
« Reply #269 on: February 07, 2012, 12:36:47 AM »
Welcome to our Springfield Airsoft board.  We are going to start having more outdoor games.  One way or another.
Hope to still see you out at So Go Airsoft periodically just to keep up with the area Airsofters.

Jon
So Go Airsoft
Supercell
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 12:38:37 AM by Supercell »