Author Topic: "Holy Bejeesus, McClane is back and selling stuff again for gimmick guns" Sale!  (Read 2222 times)

det. mcclane

Hey everyone who still frequents this forum! Yes, I'm still alive. Yes, I'm selling stuff again to fund more gimmick guns. YAYYYYYY!!! Specifically, I am going to be picking up a WE-tech DL44 Han Solo blaster. Sooooo, in order to do that I gotta push some stuff out that's just sitting around. And now, on to the sale! I am looking to get this stuff out the door, so feel free to shoot me some offers. Shipping will be around $10.
I would take $350 for the lot, please pm me with any questions!

TSD sawed off spring shotgun with six shells $50  Perfect for cqb.
kjw p226 with 3 non leaky mags. $130  Runs great, in excellent condition
Umarex colt peacemaker airsoft conversion $170  Comes with leather crossdraw holster, runs on CO2.
WE 1911 with one non leaky magazine $60  Built this from spare parts, made it kinda look like the gun Arnold uses in Terminator 2.
WELL UZI $20  Silly, gravity fed lpeg.
Marushin derringer that leaks and has a crack in the frame  $free with purchase, first come first served,
3 leaky WE Glock magazines $40  Two good ones leak from the bottom, and the beater has a broken follower but still works. All leak.
KWC 1911 springer pistol with mag $20 Rarer spring pistol that has a functioning slide holdback when you run out of rounds. Was going to turn it into a Punisher pistol but ran out of steam on that particular loadout.

And now for some pictures!

det. mcclane

SAA has been sold! Everything else is available, Lot price would be $200.

Supercell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • So Go Airsoft
Keep us posted.
Jon